Front Counter Attendant
Our Front Counter Attendants are the first point of contact in providing exemplary service to our loyal customer base. You will help welcome the customers, receive and prepare garments for cleaning, and complete payment transactions.
The right candidate will be a highly motivated, results driven individual who has a strong desire to learn and deliver quality results. You will thrive on the opportunity to apply your problem solving skills and ability to apply initiative.
– welcome customers, accurately assess and input incoming orders, complete pick up requests
– accurately complete payment transactions and complete daily till reconciliation
– confidently manage customer expectations, clearly communicate and manage cleaning expectations and potential risks
– thoroughly prepare garments for cleaning; including checking of pockets, inspection for stains and defects
– complete quality check of cleaned and altered garments and assemble orders
– liaise with the cleaning team to ensure orders are ready by the promised date
– complete wardrobe inventory and ensure orders are accurately stored
Required skills and attributes:
– physically fit and have the ability to stand on your feet**
– solid computer (keyboard) skills
– ability to accurately follow procedures and tasks in a timely manner as directed
– ability to work in a fast past, high pressure environment with minimal direction
– whilst rarely required, confidently apply conflict resolution skills to ensure a positive outcome for all parties
– knowledge of garment alterations is a distinctive advantage
Hours: average of 15-hours + per week including Saturday mornings. Trial period applies.
To apply: please email your resume to email@example.com *
* please only apply for this role if you have permanent rights to work in Australia. It is not suitable for those on student or temporary work visas.
** due to OH&S requirements, the right candidate must be physically fit and have a minimum height of 5”5ft (165cm)