Our Seamstresses play a highly important role in providing our customers with quality garment alterations.
– complete to a high standard a variety of alteration types including trouser / dress hems, zip replacements along with general repairs e.g. patching and re-stitching
Required skills and attributes:
– ability to confidently operate an industrial sewing machine / overlocker
– non-smoker, physically fit and have the ability to stand on your feet*
– ability to accurately follow procedures and tasks in a timely manner as directed
– ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
Location: you will work from our Cleveland store
Hours: average of 12-15 + hours (2-days) per week
Apply: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org *
* please only apply for this role if your qualifications and experience align with the above skills and attributes. Applicants must have permanent rights to work in Australia. This role is not suitable for those on student or temporary work visas.