Front Counter Attendant/Production Assistant
Our Front Counter Attendants are the first point of contact in providing exemplary service to our loyal customer base.
- welcome customers, accurately assess and input incoming orders, complete pickup requests
- accurately complete payment transactions and complete daily till reconciliation
- confidently manage customer expectations, clearly communicate and manage cleaning expectations and potential risks
- prepare garments for cleaning; including checking of pockets, inspection for stains and defects
- ensure all orders are completed by the required date, liaise with the cleaning team
- complete wardrobe inventory and ensure orders are accurately stored
Required skills and attributes:
- previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in a face-to-face capacity
- solid computer (keyboard) skills
- ability to follow procedures and tasks in a timely manner as directed
- ability to work in a fast past, high-pressure environment with minimal direction
- knowledge of garment alterations is a distinctive advantage
- physically fit and have the ability to stand on your feet*
Training: You will receive on-the-job training. Experience in the dry cleaning industry is no required. More important is your willingness to learn and follow directions. Trial period available.
Location & Hours: Average of 20-25 hours per week (inc Saturday mornings) with the potential for more hours once fully trained.
The right applicant must be available 8.30am to 5.30pm weekdays and 8.30am to 1pm on Saturdays.
Your base location will be at Wynnum, however, the ability to travel to our others store locations is essential. Own transport is preferred.
To apply: please email your CV, listing your work history, to email@example.com
* due to OH&S requirements, the right candidate must be physically fit and have a minimum height of 5”5ft (165cm)