Front Counter Attendant
As a Front Counter Attendant, you will be part of a results-driven team, which strives to provide consistent quality service to each of its customers.
- welcome customers, input new orders and complete order pickups
- prepare garments for cleaning; including checking of pockets, inspection for stains
- complete payment transactions and daily till reconciliation
- complete wardrobe inventory and ensure orders are accurately stored
Required skills and attributes:
- previous experience in a customer-focused role
- ability to follow procedures and complete tasks in a timely manner
- ability to work independently with minimal direction
- physically fit and have the ability to stand on your feet*
- own reliable transport
Training: experience in the dry cleaning industry is not required, more importantly is a willingness to learn. You will receive on-the-job training, initially at our Wynnum store. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is returning to the workforce.
Hours: this is a long-term casual role. A minimum of 29 hours per week is available. The ability to work an 8.30am to 5pm day is required and Saturday mornings.
Location: our stores are located in Wynnum, Gumdale, Cleveland & Victoria Point. Preference is for an applicant who lives local to the Redlands / Bayside area.
Pay: Award Rate + 10% Super + guaranteed yearly increase*
* based on Fair Work Commission (FWC) Annual Wage Review
To apply: email your CV to email@example.com
* due to OH&S requirements a minimum height of 5”5ft (165cm) is required