Front Counter Attendant
As a Front Counter Attendant you will be part of a results driven team, which strives to provide consistent quality service to each of its customers.
- welcome customers, accurately assess and input incoming orders, complete pickup requests
- accurately complete payment transactions and daily till reconciliation
- clearly communicate and manage cleaning expectations and potential risks with individual customers
- prepare garments for cleaning; including checking of pockets, inspection for stains and defects
- ensure all orders are completed by the required date, liaise with the cleaning team
- complete wardrobe inventory and ensure orders are accurately stored
Required skills and attributes:
- previous experience in a customer-focused role
- solid computer (keyboard) skills
- ability to follow procedures and tasks in a timely manner as directed
- ability to work in a fast past environment with minimal direction
- knowledge of garment alterations is a distinctive advantage, however not essential
- physically fit and have the ability to stand on your feet*
Training: You will receive on-the-job training, experience in the dry cleaning industry is not required. More importantly is your willingness to learn and follow directions.
Hours: Average of 30-35 hours per week (inc Saturday mornings) with the potential for more hours once fully trained.
Location: you will work between our Wynnum and Gumdale stores. Own transport is preferred.
To apply: please email your CV to email@example.com
* due to OH&S requirements, the right candidate must be physically fit and have a minimum height of 5”5ft (165cm)