Front Counter Attendant/Production Assistant
Our Front Counter Attendants are the first point of contact in providing exemplary service to our loyal customer base. You will welcome customers, receive and prepare garments for cleaning, and complete payment transactions. As well as assist with assembly and tracking of orders to meet production deadlines.
The right candidate will be a motivated, results-driven individual who has a strong desire to learn and deliver consistent quality results. You will thrive on the opportunity to apply your problem-solving skills and initiative.
- positively promote the Pressed Dry Cleaning brand and services it provides
- welcome customers, accurately assess and input incoming orders, complete pickup requests
- accurately complete payment transactions and complete daily till reconciliation
- confidently manage customer expectations, clearly communicate and manage cleaning expectations and potential risks
- thoroughly prepare garments for cleaning; including checking of pockets, inspection for stains and defects
- ensure all orders are completed by the required date, liaise with the cleaning team where required
- complete wardrobe inventory and ensure orders are accurately stored
Required skills and attributes:
- physically fit and have the ability to stand on your feet*
- solid computer (keyboard) skills
- ability to accurately follow procedures and tasks in a timely manner as directed
- ability to work in a fast past, high-pressure environment with minimal direction
- whilst rarely required, confidently apply conflict resolution skills to ensure a positive outcome for all parties
- knowledge of garment alterations is a distinctive advantage
Hours: shifts will predominately include weekdays (4 days) and Saturday mornings. Trial period available.
To apply: please email your CV to email@example.com **
* due to OH&S requirements, the right candidate must be physically fit and have a minimum height of 5”5ft (165cm)
** please only apply for this role if you have permanent rights to work in Australia. It is not suitable for those on student or temporary work visas. Preference is for individuals who live within a 10km radius of Wynnum.